Digital Advertising Sales Training
The Digital Multimedia Sales Program is completely customized
to the digital and multimedia performance needs of your company.
The training program can include 3 parts:
- A comprehensive review and samples of all the digital and all media elements available with your specific brand titles; standard banner ads, several types of animated and moving rich media executions, prestitials, interstitials, roadblocks, landing pages, blogs, profile pages and SEM/SEO, sponsorships, email blasts and newsletters, video, mobile, social marketing, etc., the campaign tracking tools (how to tag a campaign track and optimize advertiser results), and audience tools.
- Sample and effective digital and multimedia campaigns that can be used as best practices for branding campaign and direct response campaign customer needs.
- Sales skill training that includes probing customers- agency and direct customers for strategy, branding, direct response and digital advertising needs and each seller developing and presenting proposals using the probing information.
We have done this training for 350 sellers and 80 title media groups. I have received comments like “this is the best training I have ever received”. Within 15 days of training, I get dozens of emails from sellers letting me know they made a digital sale(s) and multimedia sale(s), the results and the elements associated with the sale. We offer competitive rates for developing and executing a performance based multimedia or digital sales training program. This program can help the sellers and entire company exponentially grow digital and multimedia sales.
Full Day Training Agenda Sample:
- Company Goals and Objectives
- Seller Agreement
- 5 goals and objectives agreements signed by each seller
- Vertical Multimedia Strategy
- Today and tomorrow
- Site and market overview, growth strategies
- Company Network Sales
- Digital and Multimedia Toolkit-printed toolkit; share drives with all materials
- Product Capabilities, Branding and Direct Response Benefits
- Digital and multimedia products available, inventory, stats, ad sizes, pricing
- Ad Production and Creative Design Overview
- Specialty Product Review and Multimedia
- Research and Ad Tracking Campaign Tools
- Plan audience statistics
- Traffic stats for your sites
- Digital ad campaign tracking tools
- Customer Case Studies
- Customer goals and objectives
- Media plan proposed, sold
- Samples of creative, multimedia elements, results
- Customer Information Probing Assignment (Agency, Direct Customer versions)
- Review of customer goals, objectives, audience targets, campaign and media elements, tracking needs and fulfillment needs
- Proposal Development (Agency, Direct Customer Versions)
- Building an RFP proposal, digital media proposal, multimedia proposal
- Wrap up, Next Steps-Company Management, Seller certificate requirements
- Consultative Seller Digital and multimedia Expert
- Communication plan, pipeline review, challenges, opportunities
Call Debbie Holzkamp at 714-932-2284 or email at email@example.com
to review your needs, this program and timing that works for you.